When you work with children, you want to ensure the best for them. That’s why working for a PICS agency is so satisfying. All of our agencies have a reputation for delivering the highest quality of care and ultimately changing the lives of children and young people.
That’s because we have built up such talented teams, here at PICS and across all of our family of agencies. Then we give them the training they need to develop further, and the freedom to innovate, so that they can develop care systems for looked-after children that lead the field.
Fancy a career in Foster Care?
If you are interested in working at PiCS or with any of our local agencies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, take a look at the vacancies at our fostering agencies below:
Current PiCS vacancies
Salary & Benefits Package: £Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An exciting new role has been created to support the PiCS business development function. This post will be pivotal in providing intelligence insights that will help to direct the future of our carer recruitment strategy, as well as supporting the wider business development functions, which include marketing, contracts and partnerships, enquiries and carer recruitment.
• Maintain and develop a suite of established MI reports and data files to agreed timescales
• Ensure all distributed MI and reporting is timely, consistent, meaningful and that high standards of quality and accuracy are maintained
• Support and work in partnership with a range of personnel and departments
• Meet key stakeholder requirements for ad-hoc reports, data and queries
• Continuously improve systems and data handling to remove manual processes and streamline working practices to drive efficiency in the Business Development team
Support the business with expert technical and data related knowledge
Proactively identify processes for development and improvement
Required Knowledge Skills and Qualifications
• Demonstrable experience of using SQL databases and CRM systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) for the purpose of data analysis
• Experienced analyst with the ability to interrogate, interpret and report on a range of data to produce meaningful management information
• Able to work autonomously, prioritise workload and competing demands
• Able to communicate complex issues to stakeholders at all levels
For an informal discussion, please contact Siobhan Harper on 01908 804 447.
To apply please submit your CV to email@example.com; those shortlisted will be required to complete an application pack ahead of interview.
To discover more about PICS family members click on the links below.